Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost Done!

So just to update you all, Richard is almost done with post. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about post is the police academy in boise and Richard has been there since January 6th. Anyway he graduates on friday YEAH! I will be going up so I will hopefully post some pictures later this weekened. So anyway that is our recent news.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey girl!
So, you emailed that you had a blog, but left no blog address! I found this by reading your comment on Amy's blog! Crazy!

Love, Lindy!

Joel and Kristie said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm sooo excited for you both and I can't wait to see your pix!!!

Mandi Allen said...

How exciting. Glad Richard can finally be home again. Is he still enjoying the police field?