The last week in July Richard's sister Jen and her family came to pocatello to visit. Emma came over to swim and then later us older people played DDR (dance dance revolution) for mario cart. It was lots of fun. We also celebrated Kevin's birthday at the end of the week. He let Emma and his neice's and nephew's help him blow out the candles.
I will be the burg in the fall. I will be there for 1 more year then i will do my last semester at BYU-provo, so I can be down by Jake. We should definetely get together. I miss you. How are you doing? How is married life? How is Richard?
1 comment:
I will be the burg in the fall. I will be there for 1 more year then i will do my last semester at BYU-provo, so I can be down by Jake. We should definetely get together. I miss you. How are you doing? How is married life? How is Richard?
Post a Comment