Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Tag

The HS tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? I have to say yes to this one. And I actually dated a few guys from my school.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1998 Toyota Corolla, and we still have it. It is a great car.
3. Were you a party animal? no I would say not
4. Were you considered a flirt? I am sad to admit that yes I was considered a flirt. Those of you who had the pleasure of knowing me in high school are probably laughing your heads of right now. I actually won awards for this one, not that I am totally proud or anything.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band and the symphony orchestra.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? That is a hard one, I will have to get back to you on that.
7. Were you a nerd? Well I would like to say that I wasn't, but in the terms of being smart and getting good grades was important to me then yes I guess I was.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? yes. Swimming, Water Polo, and the top band if you consider that a team
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? no
10. Can you still sing the fight song?Bits and pieces of it, you would think being a cheerleader I would remeber it, but give me a break I only did that for one year. I know the tune from band though.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Brooks, Ms. Harding, well I think a lot of my teachers, but those are the ones that were special enough to get invited to my wedding reception.
12. What was your school's full name? Reynolds High School
13. School mascot? Raiders
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes. I went my frosh year with some girl friends and then again my senior year with Brandon Holbrock.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? For the most part no. I would though just so that I could be active in sports and band again, and to see my frinds again.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That I was sad to leave high school and all my friends but excited to start on my journy in good old Idaho.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I was unable to skip on senior skip day because I went to a charter school every other day and I was there on skip day and the classes where way to hard to miss.
18. Were you in a club? nope, no time between band and sports.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Unfortunaly yes, but I don't think much, since getting married I have become inactive but am trying to get better.
20. Who was your prom date? Whick time? I went twice my junior year and those were Ron Lynn and Matt (just blanked the last name) and then my senior year it was with Rick Craft.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know. I think I would like to because it would be nice to see all of my friends again but we will see where life is at.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't worry so much about what other people think and just have fun, I think I started to get this concept my senior year.

I tag: Alex and Jaimie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

So I'm sitting in my dorm.... and I get a friend request on Facebook.

I end up here... and read the high school thing... and now I'm having hardcore flashbacks to freshman year...

Jason never did stop giving me crap about that chair you and I broke...

Then there was the time I was sitting on your car and you sped down the road and almost killed me...

Spanish, need I say more?

and on and on and on.....