Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Warm weather, gardening, and new Job

Well, just to up date ya'll, the weather in Pocatello has been wonderful for the past few days. Yesterday it was 65 degrees! Some of you might be like "so what, that is still cold" but not here. after all the shorts 65 feels great and that means that I can wear flip flops again. YAY! So since we have had nice weather Richard went out and started pulling some weeds, without me asking by the way. So then next day I though, well maybe I should do that so I went out for like 3 hours and started getting our garden ready so that we can plant stuff soon. Then later both of us went out and work on the front yard. It was nice, but sadly the weather is not supposed to last through the weekened. Oh well. So for those of you who knew that I was jobless, I have found a job. I am working in a care facility doing CNA stuff, no dental assisting yet. But it pay well and that means the hopefully next year we will be able to go to Europe with Kay and Brandon. YEAH, I am so excited for that because I have never been any where that required a passport!

2 comments:

Mandi Allen said...

Europe? What is this all about. You never said anything to me about going to Europe. You have that kind of cash?

Kristin said...

Yeah, I'm sooo glad you found a job! And it was soo good seeing you at Brandon's game!!!