Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oregon Part 2

So Today I was able to mett up with my friend Katrina. I haven't see her since I got married. She is now married and has a 4 month old who is so Adorable. We had lunch at the mall and then later had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so fun being able to catch up. Then later I went over to Shannon's and hung out with her and Jill. I was finally able to meet 16 month of Ava who is so cute. It was so fun seeing some of my friends and I hope that it isn't two years before I see them again.



2 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

I'm so jealous you made it back to oregon. I miss that place! How fun! Did you go back to just visit or was there a special occasion with it?

Richard and Allison said...

I went back to just visit and to help me mom with some stuff. I hadn't been back since Angela graduated from high school.