Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Way to long

Sorry for my long absence. It has been a rough month or so. So since my last post Richard's Grandma passed away. It was a really rough time for the family. His grandma was very loved and always made everyone feel loved and part of the family. It was good to see family that we haven't seen for a while and meet some that I have never met in the four years we have been married. It was sad it had to be under these circumstances but it is OK because we all know that Grandma is happy and finally reunited with her husband after being apart for 17 years. So now that all this is behind us I am going to try to get back on the blogging band wagon. My goal is to get the rest of Hawaii done before Christmas comes but we will see.

2 comments:

Mitch and Angela said...

Can't wait to see more of what's happening your lives. We are excited about blogging :) Love you!

Joel and Kristie said...

I'm soooo happy you're back!! I've missed you! Remember you can call me anytime you want to vent or just chat!