As most of you know we have been trying for some time now to get pregnant. After my miscarriage last October we actually got started on the fertility process. Things were going very slow and in March we decided that we would look into and start the adoption process. We even had almost half of our down payment but ended up needing if for something else. Well in June the Dr. put me on medication to start a cycle so that they could put me on Chlomid (fertility drug to help ovulation). I am pleased to announce that after one round we had success. I took a home pregnancy test on July 6Th and it was a faint positive so I took another and it was also positive. On July 13Th I had my first Dr's appointment. Even though I was only 5 1/2 weeks they did an ultrasound and actually saw a pregnancy which is more than last time (they only saw the sac). Then on I think Aug. 5Th we heard the heartbeat for the first time. I am currently 12 weeks and due March 12Th. So far everything is going well and there have been no problems that we know of. We are very exciting and can't wait for the opportunity to bring this child into our family. Below is the ultrasound pic, sorry you can't see it very well.
The proof ( I don't know why you can't see the lines very well, maybe if you actually click on the pictures).
And here is the weekly progression of my growing belly. We decided that we wanted to take a picture every week to track the change so hopefully I will be posting weekly.
5 weeks
6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
10 weeks
10 comments:
SO exciting!!!! Congrats!
We're so happy for you! We'll be praying for your health and the health of your precious baby! I hope you're feeling ok!
We're so excited for you two!! :) Something i was thinking of doing for when i get pregnant (years from now lol) is writing a journal to whatever little munchkin decides to come down first. my mom did it for me...unfortunately it was all in spanish hahaha but just an idea
I am soooo EXCITED for you!!!!! I was praying for you guys I know how Hard a miscarriage is and how Frustrating it is to try to conceive after!! I am soooo EXCITED for your little miracle to get here!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
so so so HAPPY for you!
WAHOO!! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is AWESOME!!!!
I got teary-eyed reading your post. Congratulations! I know what does it feel trying to conceive. I also had to use Chlomid. I feel very happy for you. I hope you can have an awesome pregnancy and that everything goes well.
Love
Oh this is Francia Benson btw, Brett Benson's wife.
Evan and I are both SO excited for you guys and happy to hear the good news. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment