With in the last couple of weeks I have really started to show. It is very exciting to finally start to look pregnant. I am actually staring to out grow my clothes and need to buy maternity stuff. So at my last appointment I found out that I had lost 6 pounds from the start of my pregnancy. They weren't to concerned but didn't want me to lose any more so I started being better about getting more calories. As of last Monday I had gained 1 1/2 pounds. However I was really sick on Thursday and Friday and didn't eat much so I am sure I am back to square one again. That is all for now. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so here's to hoping all goes well.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Progress
Due to Internet difficulties I have not been able to blog regularly. Those issues are now solved so I should be able to blog weekly from now on. I had another appointment a few weeks ago and we heard the heart beat again which was nice. Here are the pictures of the bump from weeks 11-14.




With in the last couple of weeks I have really started to show. It is very exciting to finally start to look pregnant. I am actually staring to out grow my clothes and need to buy maternity stuff. So at my last appointment I found out that I had lost 6 pounds from the start of my pregnancy. They weren't to concerned but didn't want me to lose any more so I started being better about getting more calories. As of last Monday I had gained 1 1/2 pounds. However I was really sick on Thursday and Friday and didn't eat much so I am sure I am back to square one again. That is all for now. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so here's to hoping all goes well.
With in the last couple of weeks I have really started to show. It is very exciting to finally start to look pregnant. I am actually staring to out grow my clothes and need to buy maternity stuff. So at my last appointment I found out that I had lost 6 pounds from the start of my pregnancy. They weren't to concerned but didn't want me to lose any more so I started being better about getting more calories. As of last Monday I had gained 1 1/2 pounds. However I was really sick on Thursday and Friday and didn't eat much so I am sure I am back to square one again. That is all for now. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so here's to hoping all goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
cute baby bump! Glad to hear things are going well!
So cute! I'm happy for you both. Thanks for sharing your cute baby bump pictures!
Post a Comment