I can not believe I only have 5 weeks left! That is so crazy. I am now down to weekly Drs appointments. So I had a regular appointment on Thursady. I hadn't really been feeling well that day so when they took me back the took my tempeture. Sure enough I had a fever like I thought. Well because of this and because the baby's heart rate was a little fast, my Dr. wanted me to go over to the hospital to get monitered. I did fine until I called Richard and then I started crying. All I was able to get at out first was asked him to meet me at the hospital. Since it took me a minute to get out why so at first he thought I was in labor. Anyway, I went over to the hospital, where I lost it again when they asked what I was there for, and they got me all hooked up. They took blood and ended up giving me two bags of iv fluids and some tylonal. After probably three hours my fever was gone and baby's heart rate was in a place that they were comfortable with so they released me and we went home. Not how we were planning on spending our Thursday night but better to be safe than sorry I guess. So here are the belly pics that I have been slacking on.
29 weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks

some how we got behind a week so this is 32 and 33 weeks
1 comment:
You look so great! I saw your parents a few weeks ago at Sylvia Holwege (not sure what her new last name is) wedding reception.
Post a Comment