Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

6 Months

I can not believe my baby girl is 6 months old now! She had her well check on Thrusday and all looks good. She is 13.4 lbs which is still just below the 10th% and 25 in long, which is just below the 25th%. Her head is 17.5 in. Abigail is such a happy baby. She is sitting up by her self for the most part, rolls every where, loves to talk and laugh, and recently has started liking to blow rasberries. We started her on cereal a couple of weeks ago. She didn't know what to think at first but loves is now. We did take a video but for some reason it is not working on our computer. When we figure it out I will put it up.
Here she is supporting her Aunt in the tutu and onsie we made.
And because I never got these up, here are my amature attempt at her 3 month blessing pics.

No comments: