So between the Holidays, getting sick and life with an active baby I have fallen behind, sorry. I am back and will catch up and then try to stay on track. Abigail is now 11 1/2 months old. It is crazy how fast the time has gone and I can't believe that she will be a year in just 2 weeks. At her 9 month check up she was 26.4 in (10%), 15 lbs 12 0z (7%) and her head was 17 in. She is crawling all over the place, standing and walking along things but isn't walking yet. She loves food and thinks she needs to eat when ever we are eating even if she has just ate. She does lots of fun things and it is so fun to watch her grow and learn. Here are some pics from her 9 month photo session as well as a 10 and 11 month pic.
 |
| 10 months |
 |
| 11 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment