So Yesterday we went to a little Easter Egg hunt at a friends house. Unfortunately it had been a hard night/morning so we were late and didn't get to participate much in the actually finding of Easter eggs so I don't have any pictures of that. There was a surprise visitor which Abigail was not so sure of, but remember she was also not in a very good mood. I could only get her to take a picture with him if I was in it as well, but she did give him a high five. Abigail also got her first haircut/trim this last week. Because it was so minimal you can't really tell other than her bangs. It was much needed but I really didn't want to do it because I knew she would look so grown up after it was done and I wasn't wrong. She is growing up way to fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment