So yes, we are moving again. Yes moveing for a third time before we have even been married two years. But don't worry, it is just to another location in pocatello. Yup, we are buying a house! It will be so nice, and that means I will not have to pack up another time for a very long time. We are very excited and our closing day is supposed to be May 23. Below is the house, I will post some more later.

2 comments:
fun fun, I want to see more pictures. What offer did you end up making on the house? Are you guys going to have to do any kind of repairs. Then what types of things are you wanting to eventually change or fix up? Did you have the inspection done yet? First item to buy, snow shovel! Good luck call me sometime I would love to chat with you. When you come to Arizona we will have to send the boys out and have a girls night and angela you and I will have to sleep in the front room together. Or we can all squish in my bed!
YEAHHHHH!!! It's the cutest house EVER!! I Love the front yard, the bridge is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment