Thursday, May 1, 2008
April Showers Bring May.........
...... Well if you live in South East Idaho the rest of that phrase would be snow! Yes I said snow. For the last week or so we have had typical spring weather. You know some rain and even some days where it was 70 degress. It was wonderful, so imagine my frustration when I woke up this morning to snow. And I am not talking about just a little snow, the news said that it was only 1.5, but there was more where I was at. Some of you may even be able to understand my frustration when I had to brush 3 inches off of my car and then I didn't even end up going to work. I was so mad. Mother nature sure has a weird sense of humor giving us warm weather, and it was warm yesterday, and then bam snow, and then it warms up to 50 in the same day. I am totally ready for this snow and cold to be gone and the sun to come back. Well that was my rant of the weather today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
well than you are buying a house in the wrong state. But keep it so we can bring our kids to visit the snow. He he
Post a Comment