Well we are finally just about settled into our house. We still need to hang a few more pictures and finish unpacking the office but other than that we are done. I know a lot of you want me to post pictures but it may be awhile. Since we moved we no longer have internet access, so the pictures will probably have to wait until we either get the internet or can use our friends. Hopefully that won't be to long.
4 comments:
Congratulations on surviving the big move!! I'm soooo excited for you guys and can't wait to see more pix of your new home!!
I had a dream about you two last night. I dreamed I was watching Scrubs and you guys were in it.I poked Darnell (in the dream) and siad, "Holy crap! We know them!!" Then you came on the TV and talked about how important it is to follow your dreams and someday, "You might end up on TV too!"
Strange huh?Anyhoo...
That is so funny. The part that makes it even funnier is that we watch the show scrubs.
Update update update update update!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment