So for those of you you haven't heard, we are moving. For those of you that already knew that things changed a little. We ended up closing a week early and are now moved into our house. We have unpack a majority of the things but still have a few boxes. We will be getting our fridge today so then we will move our food from our apartment and as soon as I get it cleaned we will be totally out of it. We are excited to finally have a home. I will post pictures later when it is a little less crazy. Hope all is well with everyone.
4 comments:
So I had to blog-stock you off Cynthia's blog. I didn't get your address when I was there for the weekend. I am glad the move went good. Good luck unpacking. I don't envy you. Moving is no fun, but I bet this time is easier since you are moving into your house! Congrats!
That is so awesome! You must post pictures when you are all moved in completely! How exciting. I'm way happy for you guys. Love you!
Guess who walked into my work today, Lindy! Talk about a small world and perfect timing, I only work one day a week!
Kristie that is funny, what a small world. I bet it was fun to see her though.
Post a Comment