Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow, Sore Muscles, and Christmas

So for those of you that don't know we have been having an exceptionaly large amout of snow for Pocatello. I am sure most can relate bacuase it seems that every one is getting snow, even those that don't usually get snow. So here are some of our yard. You can kind of tell from the before and after picture of the bridge that we have a decent amount of snow. Also the stak by the tree is pushed into the ground so you can kind of tell. Then you have the walk which I have had to shovel twice now. The first time there was like three feet of snow and the second time there was like a foot in a half of snow. Let me tell you I was very sore.




Here is us Christmas morning at the Jenkins. And this is how many presents you have when you have 9 adults and two kids.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow that is a TON of presents! Your house looks way cute- I loved your blog letter about your year! Sounds like a great year.

Meredith Williams said...

Wow! I thought we got tons of snow! No, we stayed in Utah for Christmas and I'm glad we did. It sounds like Oregon got dumped on! I'm about 8months. I am due Feb 21st. So about 7 more weeks. Thank the heavens

Kent Family said...

How are you doing? I am doing so good, and I am getting so excited for April. When I send out invitations I will get your address from you!

Gordon and Katrina said...

Hello Allison! I got your comment on our blog! It would be so fun to see you when you're in town. We can catch up on the last few years. Anyway, hope you're doing well!