Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July!

Well for the fourth this year Richard had to work, :(. I had to work during the day so I needed to decide what to do. Since Richard had to do traffic control I couldn't ride along with him, so I decided that I would drive up to Idaho Falls to Richard's Uncle's house to spend it with them and Richard's family. It was really nice and we had lot's of fun. Only problem is after working all day, and being used to going to bed at 10:00, I was very tired on the drive back at like 12:30 or so. However, I did make it home safely and in one piece. Happy late Fourth of July for everyone!
Dance Party

Emma Dancing

Oh Pretty

Tank Wars

Sparklers!

1 comment:

Mandi Allen said...

Sounds fun, we should have stayed in Vegas and done some. I regret coming home early now. Oh well. I like when you update your blog I don't hear from you much.