So a couple of weeks ago our neighbor called us and said that they had tons of rasberries and if we wanted them we could have them. All we had to do was pick them ourselves. Since Richard's favorite jam is rasberry I though I would be a wonderful wife and try my hand a freezer Jam. I don't know how they taste yet but they look pretty. I got 7 things of jam and then had enough extra rasberries to put in a bag and use later for smoothies or something.

2 comments:
nice. I wish we had berries here to pick. Oh I can't wait, till we can grow our own. So freezer raspberry jam, never had it. Was it pretty easy to make? It probably is cheaper to make than regular jam that you can huh. How much did it cost you to make 7? Probably pretty cheap since you got the berries for free. You will have to let us know how they taste. Richard has good taste buds, raspberry jam is my favorite too. Can't wait to see you. It feels forever away.
It wasn't that much to make. I had to buy the containers and then the pectin. It is real easy but it takes quite a bit of sugar. You only need like four cups of crushed berries of something like that for 7 one cup containers.
Post a Comment