Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Three Years

So on August 26th me and Richard celebrated our third anniversary. I will do a seperate blog with pictures of what we did. It is crazy, because I can't belive that it has been three years but at the same time it feels like we have been together forever. Here are just a few three's that we have done since the three years we have been married.
-We have moved three times
-We have both had three different jobs
-We have had three more neice's added to our family
I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now. Here are a few pictures from our time together. I hope you enjoy them.
Here are some of when we were dating


One of our engagment pictures

Some pictures of our Wedding



Our First Anniversary

We some how didn't take any pictures of our second anniversary. We also didn't take any of the two of us from this year but here is a picture from yellowstone a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Mandi Allen said...

Well Chris and I have been married 5 1/2 and never taken a picture of our anniversary's. Mostly because they really aren't worth documenting I think. For the first two we did the same thing. Dinner at applebees and a movie. Then our 3rd anniversary Chris took me on the sternwheeler for dinner. Last year we had dinner at P.F. Changs and saw Highschool Musical 3! This year I think we are going clothes shopping. Our warddrobes are becoming very outdated and tattered.