Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Better late then never

We had Thanksgiving in Rigby at Richard's Grandma's this year. While up that way we visited his cousin in Rexburg. It was good to see her and her family. This is one of her son's showing off his Halloween costume.

The wrench set I got for Richard.

I got Richard Guitar Hero II, III and Aerosmith for Christmas. I got a good deal of craig's list.

Richard was surprised to get Band of Brothers from my parents

The other gift we got a pic of. I got another house for my village. Also the accessories that I got from Rich's parents.

One of my presents we got a pic of.

Our huge 8 foot tree.

We went to some friends house for New Year's eve. This was Blake in the short bus ball pit.

So I am finally getting our pictures up from the holidays. They will be in no particular order, and sorry there aren't that many. I guess I wasn't in a picture taking mood, and Richard wouldn't take any of me opening presents.

No comments: