So I have been wanting to change my hair for awhile now, and I thought a good time would be to do it right befor we left on our trip. So today I got my hair cut had highlighted. I donated it to locks of love. Here are some before and after pics.
SOOOOOO cute!!! absolutely love it! I'm so jealous, I want cute short hair. I'm obsessed with short hair, but I'm actually trying to grow mine out a little b/c the humidity in Hawaii is no good for my hair :(
4 comments:
love it!
SOOOOOO cute!!! absolutely love it! I'm so jealous, I want cute short hair. I'm obsessed with short hair, but I'm actually trying to grow mine out a little b/c the humidity in Hawaii is no good for my hair :(
LoveloveLOVE the hair!! SOOOO CUTE!!!
I LOVE your hair! We need to get together and take a picture, because I just chopped mine too...same style, but a little shorter, and dyed black.
You look fantastic!
Post a Comment