Birthdays

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday Aug 23rd

So on Monday we woke up and ate some breakfast then went snorkeling. We got a water proof camera but we haven't developed it yet so stay tuned for those pictures. After we were done we ate some lunch and then got ready to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was so amazing and so fun to see the things from the different Islands. The night show was amazing was well. Here are some of the pictures form the adventures at the PCC.

These are in the entrances















Before we went in



Just relaxing



























This tree grew from one side of the river to the other and then twisted. Yes it is one tree.





This guy was so funny



Climbing the tree to get a coconut



The start of the Canoe show, they had every Island represented

































This is the name of the stick game we are playing in the next pictures







Inside some of the buildings of Aotearoa







Another game the kids played





This guy was playing the drums at the entrance of Fiji







They made us do a dance becuase we had an anniversary in Aug. The girl next to me in blue is Danica, Jake's new wife













Men's work hut









Women's work house





Cheif's storage house













There were a lot of trees with roots like this















The night show











2 comments:

Jaimie said...

ahhh, I'm so sad I wasn't here when you cammmmeeeee!!!!! It would of been SO great to see you. I'm glad you had a great time! that's AWESOME that you stayed at turtle bay!

Jennifer Lovell said...

Ali, thanks for posting on our family blog. I just had to come over and look at yours :). I had a lot of fun looking at your PCC pictures, it's one of my life goals to get there someday! How nice that you got to go there for your friends' wedding.[