It was pretty big, it had at least three or four floors. Here is us on the ferry, kicking back and relaxing.
We ended up leaving from the same port that they left from in W.W.II. so there was a ton of military ships. Richard, as well as a lot of all of the guys were way excited and all on the deck taking pictures. Here is just a few of the pics that Richard took of all the ships.
This is a shot from out of the window from the ferry.
So we ate dinner in the ferry. We had our choice of appetizers, main course, and desserts. It was pretty good. I got a salad that was nasty but the main course and dessert were good. I can't remember what I got. So we went back to our room after dinner and just slept and hung out. It took about eight hours so we got to France pretty late. We got off the ferry and then went and waited for our bus. We then just drove straight to our hotel in Caen for the night. Up next Europe day 5 - March 22.


No comments:
Post a Comment